- Автор: Alex Raynham
- Издательство: Oxford
- Категория: Книги для чтения
- Возраст: средняя школа, старшая школа, молодежь и взрослые
- Уровень сложности: Elementary (A2 - B1)
- Серия: Oxford Bookworms Factfiles
- Формат: 216 x 129 мм
- Количество страниц: 64
- Год издания: 2013
- Компонеты: книга без диска / книга с диском
`What does the world look like from the moon?` `How do our bodies work?` `Is it possible for people to fly?` `Can I make a horse of bronze that is 8 metres tall?` `How can we have cleaner cities?`
All his life, Leonardo da Vinci asked questions. We know him as a great artist, but he was one of the great thinkers of all time, and even today, doctors and scientists are still learning from his ideas. Meet the man who made a robot lion, wrote backwards, and tried to win a war by moving a river...
English Type: British English.
Genre: Factfiles (non-fiction).
Suetable for young readers.